Friday, March 7, 2008

About me:

Hi everyone! My name is Andrei, i come from Deva, a city that is located in the Central of Romania. The central part of Romania its called , Transilvania, " where Dracula comes from..". My city has a lot of history, it has many castles and fortress from the past. I have live with my family in New Zealand for 2years and half. Now, I am a New Zealand citizen, and i am realy proud to be so.
I came in New Zealand because my family decided that in here , i can have more opportunities to sort out my future, and i think that its true. Why did i start this course..? Well.. i did start this course because i want to improve my english, especially my writing. I need to have good writing skills because my plan, and one of my many goals... for the future is, to become a Police Officer. As a police officer , writing is very important, because i have to write many raports . I hope i will become a police officer this year.
I also have some hobbies. I am a sportsperson. I started to practice freestyle wrestling since i was 11. I have nine years experience in this sport. Basically, my whole childhood was about training and competing. Wrestling, tought me many things in life, it tought me how to appreciate things, and made me be an open, social person .However, I been competing in so many tournaments while i was in Romania. I had lots of good results such as National Champion. When I came in New Zealand i found a wrestling club called Dilworth grizzlies, and after two months of joining this club i started to compete in New Zealand as well. Last year 2007, i won the New Zealand National Championships. Now, i am a component of New Zealand Wrestling team. In december, 2007 i was selected to represent New Zealand for the Junior Worlds Championships that will be held in Istanbul, Turkey on 29th of july ,2008. My goal there is to win a medal. I like some other sports like, football,table tennis and i realy enjoy watching Rugby games. I have travelled in few countries, Australia (Gold Coast and Canberra) , Ukraine(Kiev) Hungary (Budapest).

I hope you guys enjoy reading about myself. Thank you!
ANDREI

No comments: